Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My sweetheart is in my arms

We had not seen each other for seventeen days, not the most ideal for your first couple months of marriage. But I guess that is the lifestyle of two people involved in international ministry. So there I waited at the train station for my wife to arrive from southern Thailand. She was there with OMF meeting the short term coordinator talking about short term ministry. I first saw her in the window of the train and then caught her as she jumped off the train into my arms. I kissed her and she commented that this is probably a little too much PDA for Thailand, but we didn't really care.

The next couple days we will be checking out different ministries in Chiang Mai, northern Thailand and Laos. We would appreciate your prayers as we travel and see how our hearts respond to what God is doing.

1 comment:

matt said...

Thanks for posting about this journey. it's been a joy. May God give you discernment on this leg of the trip.
-matt